Learn Japanese in Orange County
The Orange County Lingual Institute is the premier Japanese language school in Orange County, offering Costa Mesa Japanese classes for all levels of Orange County Japanese students. The Japanese courses are taught at our new facility next to the South Coast Plaza at a cost of $275 per eight-week term. Formerly the Orange County branch of the Beverly Hills Lingual Institute, we take pride in offering Orange County’s premier Japanese instruction using highly educated native-speaking Japanese teachers and university texts. Japanese language tutors are also available for private instruction and corporate programs.
When you want to learn Japanese in Orange County, the Orange County Lingual Institute at South Coast Plaza is your best choice.
Current Schedule of Japanese Classes
We offer as comprehensive a schedule of Orange County Japanese classes as possible. The levels of classes scheduled reflect our current students’ needs and the anticipated requirements of new students. We may also offer a semi-private Japanese class or private Japanese lessons for any level of Japanese. All regularly scheduled classes meet once a week for 80 minutes during an eight-week term. Below are the currently scheduled Japanese language classes.
|Summer Term (6/26/17 - 8/24/17)||Fall I Term (9/05/17 - 10/26/17)|
|Beg I||T||6:00||Beg I||W||6:00|
|Beg II||T||7:35||Beg II||T||6:00|
|Beg II+||W||6:00||Beg II+||T||7:35|
|Int I||W||7:35||Int I+||W||7:35|
|Int I+||M||6:00||Int II||M||6:00|
|Int III+||M||7:35||Int IV||M||7:35|
|Int VI||Th||7:35||Int VI+||Th||7:35|
|Int XII+||Th||6:00||Int XIII||Th||6:00|
If your level and preferred time is not shown, please call; we often add beginning classes after the schedule is published in order to accommodate demand.
Why you should enroll in our Japanese Classes
The Orange County Lingual Institute is your best choice for learning Japanese in Orange County. We are Orange County’s Premier Language School:
- The Best Value–Tuition prices for Japanese courses are kept low, but not at the sacrifice of high quality Japanese teachers, facilities and staff attention. We sell Japanese textbook prices at cost so that our students can afford the highest quality university Japanese textbooks.
- The Best Teachers–We carefully select our Japanese teachers and attract the best teachers with very competitive compensation. Our teachers care about their students and create a dynamic, supportive environment which is most conducive to learning.
- The Best Location–We are located in the heart of the South Coast Plaza next to Segerstrom Center for the Arts, within walking distance of superb dining and shopping.
- The Best Experience–Experienced, caring teachers, university textbooks, intimate classes, attentive staff, a new facility, and convenient parking are some of the tangibles that make this the best experience
The real test is customer satisfaction. Our Japanese students return to us term after term because their progress is palpable and their excitement is learning is sustained. They know they are gaining the skills and knowledge to truly communicate in Japanese rather than simply recite phrases. Our outstanding faculty, intimate Japanese classes and university curricula are worth the investment; our students see the value and return. Their reviews say it all (click for additional reviews):
- “It’s a great learning environment, and the classes are small which makes it easier to learn. Teachers here are nice.
- “It is a good pace. I never feel afraid to ask or participate”
- “My teacher is the best.”
- “Small classes, many language choices, good teacher, good enthusiastic students.”
- “Teachers are excellent; class size is right. It’s enjoyable instead of stressful but you really learn.”
Come experience what many others in the Orange County area including the communities of Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Orange, Fullerton, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Newport Beach, Buena Park, Lake Forest, Tustin, Yorba Linda, San Clemente, Laguna Niguel, La Habra, Fountain Valley, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, Aliso Viejo, Cypress, Brea, Stanton, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Laguna Hills, Seal Beach, Long Beach, and other nearby cities have discovered…the best Japanese courses in Orange County.
If you are not based in the Orange County area, we are proud to recommend the following language schools that teach Japanese and many other languages with a comprehensive well-rounded and high-quality approach to teaching in a small classroom environment:
Beverly Hills, CA: Beverly Hills Lingual Institute
Monterey, CA: Monterey Institute