Orange County’s Premier Language School
Whether your goal is to communicate more effectively, travel abroad with more ease, discover another culture, meet new people, understand your foreign relatives, or simply broaden your world view, learning another language can be a wonderful and rewarding pursuit.
Learn a Language in Orange County
The Orange County Lingual Institute is Orange County’s premier language school offering an unparalleled and comprehensive schedule of Orange County French Classes, Orange County Italian Classes, Orange County Spanish Classes and language classes in 20 languages. The Orange County Lingual Institute is conveniently located near the South Coast Plaza in Orange County and has been in business since 2012. All scheduled classes are held at our beautiful facility located next to the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa. Watch our introduction video below to learn more about the Orange County Lingual Institute.
Our Orange County language courses include:
- Lively courses in 20 languages
- College level faculty and textbooks
- Tuition $225: Spanish, French, Italian
- Tuition $275: all other languages courses
- Convenient weeknight classes meet once a week in 80-minute sessions for eight weeks
- All classes are limited to no more than 10 students
We also offer a full complement of language services that can be tailored to meet individual needs, such as:
- Orange County language tutors for private language instruction
- Corporate language courses scheduled for either our South Coast Plaza location or at the client’s business site
- Translating and interpreting services
Why the Orange County Lingual Institute?
The Orange County Lingual Institute is your best choice for learning a language in Orange County. Our Orange County language courses are taught in our new facility near the South Coast Plaza next to the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa. We take pride in offering the highest educational experience and pay close attention to each important facet of learning. We have:
- The Best Value – Tuition prices are kept low, but not at the sacrifice of high quality faculty, facilities and staff. We set textbook prices at cost so that our students can afford the highest quality university textbooks.
- The Best Teachers – We carefully select our faculty and attract the best teachers with very competitive compensation. Our teachers care about their students and create a dynamic, supportive environment which is most conducive to learning.
- The Best Location – We are located in the heart of the South Coast Plaza and Costa Mesa’s Segerstrom Center for the Arts, within walking distance of superb dining and shopping.
- The Best Experience – Experienced, caring teachers, university textbooks, small class size, attentive staff, a new facility, and convenient parking are some of the tangibles that make this the best experience.
Adults can learn a language (without gimmicks or false promises) at a very reasonable pace while enjoying life in Orange County, maintaining a job, and being involved in their family life. Just three major ingredients are needed: 1) an excellent teacher, 2) an excellent text, and 3) a class full of like-minded people. Success in learning a language here at the Orange County Lingual Institute can be achieved by attending an 80-minute class once a week, completing 15 minutes of homework each night, and being persistent. The classes include elements of laughter, fun and camaraderie, making it a weekly event people really look forward to attending. People are taught steadily; as they are inspired and motivated to continue, they keep at it and become more advanced in their skills. As students progress, they continue to attend increasingly advanced classes, where they review, practice, increase their vocabulary and their speed, and become more fluent. Learning a second language enriches the lives of the speakers and is an amazingly rewarding experience.
For more information about language services, classes, tutoring and other services offered at Orange County’s premier language school, please contact us at:
Centrally located in Costa Mesa, our language classes are convenient for people living or working in Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Orange, Fullerton, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Newport Beach, Buena Park, Lake Forest, Tustin, Yorba Linda, San Clemente, Laguna Niguel, La Habra, Fountain Valley, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, Aliso Viejo, Cypress, Brea, Stanton, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Laguna Hills, Seal Beach, Long Beach, and other communities in Orange County.